We’re turning 30! In honor of this very exciting milestone, we’re going to fill you in on the 5 Things You Should Know About Paul Fredrick:
- We’ve actually been in the business of crafting America’s finest dress shirts for over a half-century. We have our roots in the Fleetwood Shirt Company, a contract shirt manufacturer that supplied dress shirts to upscale specialty stores for over fifty years. Paul Fredrick was born out of this very distinguished tradition of the American garment industry.
- Since we only sell direct to the consumer through our catalog and website, we are able to offer styles that are priced as competitively as possible while still maintaining our rigorous quality standards.
- Unlike any other company, our buyers coordinate all of our looks down to the smallest details. Find the right combination in our catalogs or use the online Tie & Cufflink Coordinator tool to match accessories. Alternatively, let the Style Guide on our website inspire you! We’re truly a one stop shop for all the fashionable needs of today’s professional man.
- We believe in the perfect fitting dress shirt. That’s why we offer over 50 exact sleeve and collar sizes in 3 different fits, PLUS our perfect fit guarantee! You can choose from a wide variety of basic solids and fashion pattern choices, including 100% Cotton Pinpoint or Broadcloth, 100% Non-Iron Cotton, Luxury Egyptian Cotton, and Luxury Supima Non-Iron Cotton.
- You can design your own dress shirt. Choose from exclusive fabrics in regular and soon, non-iron cotton, to create your shirt with the size and fit options you need. All of our custom fabrics are available in Regular, Big & Tall, Slim Fit, and Extra Slim Fit options.
We’d also like to take a moment to thank YOU, our customers! Whether you’ve been with us since the very beginning or are brand new to Paul Fredrick, you’re the reason we’ve made it this far and we are tremendously grateful for your support. Thank you for the past 30 years, and here’s to 30 more!